Avocado Egg Salad
Author: Rachael DeVaux
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- ½ large ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp Sir Kensington's Spicy Brown Mustard (or any brown mustard)
- 1 dill pickle
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- Boil eggs for 15 minutes, set in ice bath for 10 minutes and set aside
- Mash avocado and mustard together in a bowl
- Add rest of ingredients, including roughly chopped hard boiled eggs, mix and add to toasted sourdough with arugula
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.