Blackberry Vanilla Cake Batter Oats
Author: Rachael DeVaux
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup riced cauliflower (for extra volume and nutrients)
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Maca powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp Nikkis Vanilla Cake Batter Coconut Butter
- Boil water then add cauliflower and oats to cook 2-3 minutes
- Add rest of ingredients to heat for another minute
- Top with frozen blackberries, granola and drizzles and heated up Vanilla Cake Batter Coconut Butter
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.