Bulletproof Matcha Latté
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1-2 tsp high-quality matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 tsp Fourth And Heart Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ghee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Bulletproof Brain octane MCT oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Boil water and almond milk in a small pot over the stove.
Meanwhile, fill high-powered blender with the rest of the ingredients listed above.
Once the water and almond milk is nearly boiling, pour into blender then turn on high to blend, about 45 seconds to a minute.
Pour into glass or to-go container and top with more cinnamon!
*You can keep it as simple as boiling water/almond milk to mix with matcha powder and cinnamon for a sweeter flavor 🙂
*Double the recipe to have ready for the next day