Bulletproof Matcha Latté
Author: Rachael DeVaux
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1-2 tsp high-quality matcha green tea powder
- ½ tsp Fourth And Heart Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ghee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Bulletproof Brain octane (MCT oil)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Boil water and almond milk in a small pot over the stove.
- Meanwhile, fill high-powered blender with the rest of the ingredients listed above.
- Once the water and almond milk is nearly boiling, pour into blender then turn on high to blend, about 45 seconds to a minute.
- Pour into glass or to-go container and top with more cinnamon!
- *You can keep it as simple as boiling water/almond milk to mix with matcha powder and cinnamon for a sweeter flavor 🙂
- *Double the recipe to have ready for the next day
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.