Author: Rachael DeVaux via TheFitForkFeed
- ½ cup dried mulberries
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ cup creamy unsalted almond butter
- Add first 3 ingredients to food processor to break down the mulberries
- Add in rest of ingredients and pulse until a dough/paste forms
- Roll into balls (If too sticky, place in fridge for about 10-15 min to make it easier to form) and freeze or refrigerate
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.