Chocolate Banana Nut Protein Bites
Author: Rachael DeVaux
Serves: 12 bite sized balls
- Add dry ingredients to food processor and pulse until a flour forms.
- Next, add almond milk and pulse until a dough forms.
- If the dough doesn't seem to be sticking together, add 1 tbsp. at a time of almond milk or place the dough in the fridge to firm up before rolling into balls. (If you add too much almond milk the dough will be too sticky).
- Roll into small bite-size pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator (will keep for up to a week and a half).
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.