Chocolate Bark (Added sugar-free)
This is my favorite and easiest healthy dessert option anytime I need something sweet! Completely added sugar-free (although if you need more of a sweet flavor, add 1 tbsp maple syrup to the mix), a great source of healthy fats, and a dessert that tastes so good!
- ½ cup coconut oil (measured solid), melted
- 2 tbsp MCT oil (optional)
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt coconut oil in a large bowl then mix remaining ingredients together.
- Cover an 8x8 dish with parchment paper and pour liquid mixture over the top.
- Freeze for about 5-7 minutes until majority of mixture has set, but soft enough so that the toppings stick.
- Top with chia seeds, grain free granola, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, cashews, blueberries and drizzled nut butter
- Freeze for another 20 minutes, remove from freezer and break into large pieces. Store in airtight container in the freezer.
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.