Cinnamon Steel Cut & Cauliflower Protein Oats
Author: Rachael DeVaux
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ¼ cup steel cut oats
- ½ cup riced cauliflower (fresh or frozen)
- 1 serving vanilla protein
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- Small handful pecans
- ¼ cup Purely Elizabeth Maple Walnut Probiotic Granola
- Cook oats according to package on the stove in water.
- When about done, stir in riced cauliflower, protein, almond milk, cinnamon and let cook another several minutes.
- Remove and top with sliced kiwi, pecans & granola
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.