Coconut Flour Crust Pizza
Author: Rachael DeVaux
- ⅓ cup organic coconut flour
- 4 egg whites (or 3 with several tbsp water)
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Mix all ingredients together and form into a circle, about ¼ inch thick, making a small edge around the outside for a crust on a large, flat, oiled sauté pan or grill
- If the crust starts to break, brush some water onto the dough and use a spatula to help form the rounded outside
- Heat on medium until brown (3-4 minutes), then flip to finish cooking (1-2 min)
- Add toppings and bake in the oven at 400℉ for 5-6 minutes
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.