Author: Rachael DeVaux
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 12 egg muffins
These are awesome for heating up as you're leaving for school, work, etc. for the day! Great on-the-go healthy option.
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup packed spinach, finely chopped
- ¼ medium onion, diced
- 3 tbsp sundried tomato, finely chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheese of choice (optional)
- 1 cup diced meat (optional)
- ¼ green onion, chopped
- Seasonings of choice (chili powder, red pepper flakes, ground pepper, cumin, paprika, Italian, etc.)
- Olive or coconut oil spray
- Whisk together eggs and water.
- Add in the rest of ingredients to whisk once more.
- Spray a muffin tin with oil and pour egg mixture in each cup ¾ full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15-20 minutes, or until fluffy and starting to brown.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator to keep for up to 5 days.
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.