Grain-free Turmeric Veggie & Tofu Sauté
Author: Rachael DeVaux
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 8 oz. organic sprouted extra firm tofu (can substitute chicken or chickpeas for the protein)
- 1.5 cups riced cauliflower (fresh or frozen)
- ½ tbsp turmeric spice
- ⅓ cup organic whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ green onion, chopped
- Saute red onion, zucchini, broccoli, diced organic sprouted extra firm tofu in a pan with little olive oil for 5-7 minutes
- Pour in riced cauliflower, turmeric and gently mix together
- Cook until cauli is heated, then serve with a spoonful of Greek yogurt and chopped green onion
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.