Grilled Peach And Coconut Oatmeal
Author: Rachael DeVaux
Recipe type: Breakfast
Try adding riced cauliflower to your regular bowl of oatmeal! I know it's out of the ordinary, but why not get an extra serving of veggies in the morning?? And to me, I can't even tell a difference in taste!
- 3 tbsp steel cut oats
- ½ cup riced cauliflower
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup unsweetened Coconut Almond Milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 1 organic peach
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp raw pecans
1 tbsp coconut butter
- Cut peach in half and spray open face with coconut oil
- Place face down on grill and let cook for about 10 minutes
- Add steel cut oats and cauliflower to small pot of boiling water and let cook for 10-12 minutes
- Once done, pour in almond milk, protein powder and cinnamon
- Stir and top with grilled peach, heated honey, pecans, cinnamon and drizzle of coconut butter
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.