Honey Chipotle Fish Tacos with Roasted Veggies
Author: Rachael DeVaux
- 4 oz. Haddock
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp honey chipotle seasoning
- ⅛ tsp smoked chipotle seasoning
- ½ lime, squeezed
- 2 tbsp low sodium chicken broth
- 2 slices avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp roma tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- Few grinds pepper
- ¼ small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Trader Joe’s 21 seasoning salute
- Thaw Haddock and rinse.
- Heat minced garlic and olive oil in a pan. Place fish down, season with honey chipotle seasoning, smoked chipotle seasoning and squeezed lime juice. Cover pan with lid to help steam. Add low sodium chicken broth for added moisture, if needed.
- Heat tortilla in separate skillet and fill with diced avocado, Roma tomato, green onion, squeezed lime juice & pepper
- Roasted veggies: spray chopped red onion, cauliflower and broccoli florets with avocado oil and toss with garlic powder & Trader Joe’s 21 seasoning salute. Broil in oven on center rack for 12-14 minutes, tossing towards the end.
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.