Loaded Matcha Green Latté
Author: Rachael DeVaux
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 2 tsp high-quality matcha green tea powder
- 1 tsp spirulina
- ½ tsp Fourth And Heart Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ghee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Bulletproof Brain octane (MCT oil)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Boil water and almond milk in a small pot over the stove.
- Meanwhile, fill high-powered blender with the rest of the ingredients listed above.
- Once the water and almond milk is nearly boiling, pour into blender then turn on high to blend, about 45 seconds to a minute.
- Pour into glass or to-go container and top with more cinnamon!
- *You can also keep it as simple as the boiling water/almond milk, matcha green tea powder, and some cinnamon for a sweeter flavor 🙂
- *It's best to double batch the recipe and fill a mason jar with the second portion for the next day
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.