Mango Chia Overnight Oats
Author: Rachael DeVaux
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup riced cauliflower (for added nutrients and volume)
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 1 serving vanilla protein (optional)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup chopped mango
- Boil water over stove in a small pot. Add riced cauliflower to cook until tender (3-4 minutes) then add rolled oats, protein powder (if using), chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla and almond milk.
- Heat for 2 minutes then let cool before storing overnight in the fridge (covered jar or bowl).
- In the morning, layer jar with puff cereal, defrosted frozen mango and more chia seeds.
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.