Author: Rachael DeVaux
Serves: 3 cups
- 1 whole mango, diced
- 1 large Anaheim pepper, finely diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- ⅔ cup cucumber, finely diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 2 small limes, juiced
- ½ cup packed fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Combine all ingredients, and stir
- Refrigerate for several hours for best flavor
- Keeps in airtight container for up to 5 days
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.