Open-Face Tuna Melt With Goat Cheese
Author: Rachael DeVaux
- Make tuna salad by mixing albacore tuna with diced green bell pepper, lemon juice, avocado oil, chopped green onion, red pepper flakes, ground pepper and dill.
- Toast both slices of bread then spread with ghee.
- Top the toasts with tuna and shred the sharp cheddar goat cheese over the top.
- Place on parchment paper and then into the oven (center rack) on broil to melt the cheese.
- Great with sauerkraut and Honey Crisp apple slices!
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.