Author: Rachael DeVaux
- 1 cup frozen marionberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 pieces Ezekiel bread
- Crunchy peanut butter
- 2 skewers
- To make marionberry jam, microwave 1 cup frozen marionberries for 45 seconds, then mash
- Add in 2 tbsp chia seeds, mix together and cover with foil to set in the refrigerator (usually overnight)
- Toast 2 pieces Ezekiel bread and add added crunchy peanut butter, several large spoonfuls of marionberry jam
- Cut into squares then put on skewers
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.