Peach, Yogurt & Sweet Potato Bowl
Author: Rachael DeVaux via Shutthekaleup
- 175-200g sweet potato
- ¾ cup vanilla Siggis skyr
- 1 medium peach, diced
- 1 serving Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- ¼ cup Purely Elizabeth Cranberry Pecan Granola (or granola substitute)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Wash sweet potato and cut into cubes
- Use vegetable steamer to steam potato for about 8-10 minutes
- Mix yogurt with Collagen Peptides
- Add to bowl with vanilla yogurt, diced peach, Cranberry Pecan Granola and cinnamon
Serving size: 1 Calories: 444 Fat: 5 Sugar: 31 Sodium: 293 Protein: 34
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.