Peanut Butter Chai Protein Bliss Balls
Author: Rachael DeVaux
Serves: 10 bliss balls
- ⅓ cup Crazy Richard’s creamy PB
- ⅓ cup Bob’s Chai Protein with chia & probiotics
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Pulse all ingredients in food processor until a dough forms
- Divide and roll into bite-size balls
- Refrigerate in an air-tight container (will keep up to 10 days)
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.