Purple Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl With Yogurt and Granola
Author: Rachael DeVaux
- 1 medium organic purple sweet potato
- 1 persimmon, sliced
- ¼ cup frozen blackberries
- 1 cup Siggis vanilla yogurt
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (optional)
- 1 tbsp local raw honey
- ¼ cup One Degree Organics Cinnamon Flax Sprouted Oat Granola
- Cut organic purple sweet potato into medium sized cubes and steam in a pot over the stove for 8-10 minutes
- Mash steamed sweet potato in bowl and add sliced persimmon, frozen blackberries, vanilla Siggis mixed with Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, honey and cinnamon flax sprouted oat granola
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.