Quesadilla-- New and Improved
If you grew up on quesadillas like I did, you will LOVE this fresh take on it. The same mouthwatering flavor as before, except this time with more nutrients 😉
- 2 Siete almond or coconut flour tortillas You can find at Whole Foods
- 1 tbsp Avocado or olive oil
- 1 small Bell pepper
- 4 oz Cooked chicken breast
- 1 Handful Fresh cilantro
- 1 Handful Fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp Roasted pumpkin seeds
- 3-4 oz Goat cheese or other
Slice bell pepper and sauté in a skillet with oil for 5 minutes, then set aside.
Place tortilla in medium-sized skillet to heat while adding sliced goat cheese, bell peppers, chopped chicken, cilantro, spinach, pumpkin seeds and goat cheese once more before placing the second tortilla on top.
Let cook on medium until bottom layer of cheese has melted, then flip to cook another 3-5 minutes.
Pair with avocado or guac for some more healthy fats!