Roasted Veggie Lentil Pasta Salad With Sweet Potato Chicken Sausage
Author: Rachael DeVaux
I can't get over how amazing these organic Bilinski Sausages are! So much flavor and the perfect meaty addition to this pasta salad. I also love bean-based pastas because they provide much more fiber and protein than conventional pastas. Give it a try!
- 1 cup cooked Modern Table Meals lentil penne pasta
- ½ cup cauliflower florets
- ½ cup zucchini and yellow squash, chopped
- 3-4 brussel sprouts, quartered
- Avocado oil spray
- 2 tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- 2 organic Bilinski Sausage Sweet Potato Chicken Sausage Patties (or any chicken sausage)
- ½ cup spinach
- Roasted Veggies: Spray all vegetables with avocado spray and toss with garlic and basil seasoning.
Broil in the oven for 12-15 minutes, flipping once towards the end
- Chicken Sausage Patties: Bake in oven at 400 degree F for 10 minutes on either side
- Pasta: Cook pasta according to package and drain. Toss with roasted veggies, chopped chicken sausage patties, and spinach. Sprinkle with goat cheese
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.