Savory Spiralized Sweet Potato Waffles
Author: Rachael DeVaux
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1.5 cups spiralized sweet potato
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp ground pepper
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp chives
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- Avocado or olive oil spray
- ⅓ avocado
- ¼ tsp nutritional yeast
- Whisk 1 egg in a large bowl then add the spiralized sweet potato, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and chives to toss until noodles are well-combined with egg mixture.
- Spray avocado or olive oil on waffle iron. Divide sweet potato noodles to fit in the iron and let cook until waffle starts to brown and until noodles become tender.
- Pair with a pasture-raised fried egg, avocado slices sprinkled with nutritional yeast and more chives.
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.