Strawberry Dark Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
Author: Rachael DeVaux
- ½ cup chocolate almond milk (or milk substitute)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp granola
- Blend all ingredients (minus granola) in high powered blender (I used my Nutribullet)
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes to thicken/harden like ice cream
- Sprinkle with granola
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.