Superfood Chia Pudding
Author: Rachael DeVaux
- 1¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp ground flax
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp collagen peptides or protein powder (optional)
- Splash vanilla extract
- Pour all ingredients into a jar/glass and stir for several minutes until thoroughly combined.
- Cover, and let cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour to thicken.
- Remove and top with toppings of choice. I chose fresh organic strawberries and Paleo Passion Foods Maple Cinnamon grainless granola and coconut flakes.
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.