Sweet Potato Toast
Author: Rachael DeVaux
These are so fun and can be made so many different ways! Great alternative to toast, gluten-free and is packed with nutrients
- 1 extra-wide sweet potato
- Avocado, red pepper flakes
- Goat cheese, cherry tomato, chives
- Greek yogurt, frozen blueberries, honey, cinnamon
- Almond butter, granola
- Cilantro avocado sauce, pature-raised fried egg
- Slice raw sweet potato into ¼-inch thick slices
- Place in toaster until tender and starting to bubble/brown (may take up to 4 times toasting)
- Get creative and top with all of the sweet and savory ingredients you have in the fridge!
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.