Zoodle Pasta With Cashew Pesto
Author: Rachael DeVaux
- 5 mushrooms
- ½ medium zucchini, spiralized
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp organic bone broth (or chicken broth)
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- ⅓ cup Modern Table Meals lentil rotini
- Creamy Cashew Pesto
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 cup raw cashews
1 packed cup fresh basil leaves
1 tsp ground pepper
1/2 tsp sea salt
1-2 tbsp water
- To prepare cashew pesto, combine all ingredients in food processor to pulse until creamy.
- Cook lentil rotini pasta according to package and set aside.
- Sauté sliced mushrooms in ½ tbsp olive oil, 2 tsp bone broth and onion powder in a pan until tender. Add in spiralized zucchini to toss for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Serve with rotini pasta and top with cashew pesto.
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.