Click here for the Reel I made of this recipe 🙂
Avo Egg Salad
Prep some hard-boiled eggs and have this for lunch for the week. Full of healthy fats and so delicious on sourdough or used as a dip with veggies or brown rice crackers
- 2 hard-boiled, pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 small dill pickle, diced
- 1-2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1-2 tbsp red onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp dried or fresh dill
- sea salt & ground pepper to taste
- 1-2 slices of sourdough (optional)
Dice the eggs, then mash together with avocado.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
Toast sourdough and add avo egg salad over the top, or enjoy with sliced cucumbers/veggies or brown rice crackers.
Leave a Reply