Baked Lemon Thyme Haddock with Fried Potatoes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 2 Haddock
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 6-8 fingerling potatoes
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp
- 1 cup riced cauliflower fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp low sodium chicken broth
- 3 leaves kale chopped (stems removed)
- Thaw haddock and rinse then place on olive oiled baking dish/pan. Brush with olive oil, fresh lemon juice and thyme. Bake at 400℉ for 8-10 minutes.
- Use vegetable slicer to cut fingerling potatoes. Sauté in pan with avocado oil on high heat. Season with sea salt and cook until browned on either side.
- In a separate pan sauté red onion and minced garlic in coconut oil. After 2 minutes, add riced cauliflower. Mix together then add turmeric spice. Once fully heated, move mixture to one side of the pan. Add low sodium chicken broth to the open side and then the chopped kale.
- Cover pan with lid to steam & soften kale (about 4-5 minutes).