Bulletproof Matcha Latté
- 2 cups water (or unsweetened nut milk)
- 1 serving Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1-2 tsp high-quality matcha green tea powder (I like Ippodo Tea or Chalait)
- 1/2 tsp Ghee (I use Fourth & Heart's Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ghee)
- 1 tsp cacao butter (actually tastes like white chocolate with zero sugar!)
Boil water over the stove.
Meanwhile, add remaining ingredients to your blender. I prefer a Vitamix. The cacao butter should melt during blending.
Once the liquid is near boiling, pour into blender and turn on high to blend about 2-3 minutes, or until frothy. Enjoy!