Cauliflower Crust Pizza With Vegan Cashew Pesto, Ground Turkey and Veggies
This is by far the best cauliflower pizza crust I've ever had! It has awesome flavor and stays in tact when you pick it up. **Use GOODEATS at checkout for 20% off Cali'flour Foods Crusts
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 2 -4
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 4 mushrooms
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned organic ground turkey
- 2 Cali'flour Foods cauliflower crusts
Vegan Cashew Pesto
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook organic ground turkey with fennel, sea salt and pepper and set aside.
- Add pesto ingredients into food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
- Bake Cali'flour Foods cauliflower crusts for 12 minutes. Remove from oven, add pesto and veggies and bake again for 12 minutes.