Chocolate Banana Nut Protein Bites
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 12 bite sized balls
- 1/4 cup Solstice Canyon Aztec Chocolate Stoneground Almond Butter OR any almond butter plus 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 5 scoops Rootz Chocolate Banana Nut paleo protein
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- Add dry ingredients to food processor and pulse until a flour forms.
- Next, add almond milk and pulse until a dough forms.
- If the dough doesn't seem to be sticking together, add 1 tbsp. at a time of almond milk or place the dough in the fridge to firm up before rolling into balls. (If you add too much almond milk the dough will be too sticky).
- Roll into small bite-size pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator (will keep for up to a week and a half).