Superfood Chocolate Bark (Added sugar-free)
This is my favorite and easiest healthy dessert option anytime I need something sweet! Completely added sugar-free (although if you need more of a sweet flavor, add 1 tbsp maple syrup to the mix), a great source of healthy fats, and a dessert that tastes so good!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 5 -7
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp MCT oil optional
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup (OPTIONAL if needing a sweet boost)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp raw cashews
- 1/4 cup granola
- 3 tbsp fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Melt coconut oil in a large bowl then mix remaining ingredients together.
- Cover an 8x8 dish with parchment paper and pour liquid mixture over the top.
- Freeze for about 5-7 minutes until majority of mixture has set, but soft enough so that the toppings stick.
- Top with chia seeds, grain free granola, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, cashews, blueberries and drizzled nut butter
- Freeze for another 20 minutes, remove from freezer and break into large pieces. Store in airtight container in the freezer.