These are awesome for heating up as you're leaving for school, work, etc. for the day! Great on-the-go healthy option.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 12 egg muffins
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup packed spinach finely chopped
- ¼ medium onion diced
- 3 tbsp sundried tomato finely chopped
- 1 cup mushroom finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheese of choice optional
- 1 cup diced meat optional
- ¼ green onion chopped
- Seasonings of choice chili powder, red pepper flakes, ground pepper, cumin, paprika, Italian, etc.
- Olive or coconut oil spray
Whisk together eggs and water.
Add in the rest of ingredients to whisk once more.
Spray a muffin tin with oil and pour egg mixture in each cup ¾ full.
Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15-20 minutes, or until fluffy and starting to brown.
Store in airtight container in refrigerator to keep for up to 5 days.