Grilled Cauliflower Steaks With Herb Sauce
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 2 -3
- FOR THE HERB SAUCE:1 cup packed parsley1 cup packed cilantro½ cup olive oil1 lime juiced2 tablespoons chopped red onion¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes½ teaspoon ground pepper½ teaspoon sea salt
- FOR THE "STEAKS":1 large head cauliflower½ teaspoon cumin½ teaspoon chili powder2 tablespoons chopped cilantroSalt and pepper to taste
- To make the herb sauce, combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender until well combined.
- Fire up the grill to medium heat. Slice cauliflower in half down the middle from top to bottom. Take one of the halves and make another ½- to 1-inch cut horizontally to form a large, flat cauliflower "steak." Continue this step until you have used up all of the cauliflower.
- Spray both sides of the cauliflower steaks with olive oil and squeeze any remaining lime juice over the top. Season with salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, and chopped cilantro.
- Place on the grill for about 10 minutes, or until tender, then flip to cook another 5 minutes. Remove from the grill and drizzle the herb sauce on top.