Mango Chia Overnight Oats
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup riced cauliflower for added nutrients and volume
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 serving vanilla protein optional
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup chopped mango
- Boil water over stove in a small pot. Add riced cauliflower to cook until tender (3-4 minutes) then add rolled oats, protein powder (if using), chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla and almond milk.
- Heat for 2 minutes then let cool before storing overnight in the fridge (covered jar or bowl).
- In the morning, layer jar with puff cereal, defrosted frozen mango and more chia seeds.