- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 4-5 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1.5 lbs pasture-raised flank steak
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 handfuls broccolini, trimmed
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 baby bok choy, trimmed and chopped
- 3 stalks green onion, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled then thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp tamari (GF soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
Slice flank steak against the grain into thin, 2-inch pieces.
Heat the oil, garlic and ginger in a large skillet on medium for 1 minute. Add in steak and turn heat to medium-high. Cook for 5 minutes, then add veggies, cover and let cook for another 5-7 minutes.
Add in sauce ingredients and dissolve arrowroot in a small bowl of 1 tbsp water before pouring into skillet. Reduce heat, stir and let cook for another few minutes.
Add a few more pieces green onion and sesame seeds over the top. Serve with jasmine rice.