Not So Basic Chicken & Veggie Stir-fry
A classic stir fry is always a winner in our house. It's so easy to make and packs in so many nutrients!
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 organic chicken breasts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 3 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, thinly sliced
- handful asparagus, chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- salt & pepper to taste
In a large skillet, sauté onion and bell pepper in avo oil for 1-2 minutes.
Add sliced chicken and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
Add remaining veggies, garlic, ginger and sauté 5 more minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, cover and cook for 5-10 minutes on medium to low heat and until the veggies have absorbed most of the sauce and are tender.
Top with more sesame seeds and serve with avocado and sprouted brown rice.