Open-Face Tuna Melt With Goat Cheese
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
Servings 1 -2
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tsp Fourth and Heart White Truffle Salt Ghee
- 1 can Safe Catch albacore tuna
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 2 oz. shredded sharp cheddar goat cheese
Make tuna salad by mixing albacore tuna with diced green bell pepper, lemon juice, avocado oil, chopped green onion, red pepper flakes, ground pepper and dill.
Toast both slices of bread then spread with ghee.
Top the toasts with tuna and shred the sharp cheddar goat cheese over the top.
Place on parchment paper and then into the oven (center rack) on broil to melt the cheese.
Great with sauerkraut and Honey Crisp apple slices!