Open-Face Tuna Melt With Goat Cheese
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
Servings 1 -2
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tsp Fourth and Heart White Truffle Salt Ghee
- 1 can Safe Catch albacore tuna
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 2 oz. shredded sharp cheddar goat cheese
- Make tuna salad by mixing albacore tuna with diced green bell pepper, lemon juice, avocado oil, chopped green onion, red pepper flakes, ground pepper and dill.
- Toast both slices of bread then spread with ghee.
- Top the toasts with tuna and shred the sharp cheddar goat cheese over the top.
- Place on parchment paper and then into the oven (center rack) on broil to melt the cheese.
- Great with sauerkraut and Honey Crisp apple slices!