Peanut Butter French Toast
Prep Time 6 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 11 minutes
Servings 1 -2
- 2 pieces bread I used Cinnamon Raisin Barely Bread
- 1 pasture-raised egg
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tbsp Crazy Richard’s peanut powder
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides optional
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- Whisk together egg, unsweetened almond milk, peanut powder, collagen Peptides (if using), cinnamon and nutmeg in a wide bowl.
- Place slice of bread in the bowl, making sure egg mixture covers both sides entirely. The egg mixture makes enough for 3-4 smaller slices of bread.
- Spray pan with coconut oil and place each slice down flat to cook on medium-low for 2-4 min each side.
- Top with Crazy Richard's creamy peanut butter, honey and frozen wild blueberries