This is the second year of RGE holiday guides I’ve created for you and I couldn’t be more excited to share!! Mostly because these ones this year are 100x better and jammed packed with all you need for everyone in your life this holiday season.
I’ll be sharing more gift guides throughout the week, but hoping to get them done before Black Friday so you can get most of your shopping done early 😉 Hope you enjoy them!!!
First up…. Wellness Gifts galore!
- Hydroflask: I have the exact same one that carries my matcha latte around on-the-go. It’s a must to keep drinks hot while traveling or even at home! $22
- Deep Sleep Pillow Spray: the blend of lavender and chamomile oils go above and beyond, putting you into relaxation mode immediately once your head hits the pillow. $29
- Ippodo Matcha: my favorite brand of matcha at the moment– it’s so rich and I use it in my bulletproof matcha recipe! $54
- Soft slippers: everyone needs a pair of soft & fuzzy slippers during winter. Everybody. $60
- Bergamot essential oil: can be added to your diffuser or bath to relieve tension built up from your busy day. $15
- Sunpotion Reishi: an adaptogen that helps the body better deal with stressors, or better “adapt.” Reishi is known to help support immune function, mental clarity, stress relief, longevity and healing. $53
- Baja Zen Eye Soother: filled with lavender and flax seeds, this aromatherapy eye pillow can be refrigerated to provide instant, cooling relief. $24
- Magnesium Bath Flakes: this is perfect for anyone to throw in the bath after a long day to unwind, or for those who want muscle relief. Magnesium can provide therapeutic benefits for symptoms like chronic muscle aches, cramping or stiffness. $38
- Infrared Sauna: I promise you, once we upgrade into a bigger space, this sauna will be in our house!! There are so many health benefits– increased circulation, detoxification, skin purification, weight loss and more. Check out more benefits to infrared sauna here! $1850
- Essential oil diffuser: pairing great with the essential oils, this diffuser is the same one I have in my room and I love it! Super cute ceramic design and diffuses oils perfectly in any room. $119
- The 5-Minute journal: the simplest way to start your day happy! This book helps you cultivate gratitude and appreciate more. $23
- Ginger chamomile tea: my go-to tea at night. Great for digestion & very calming. $25 for pack of 6
- Mushroom Hot Cacao: Four Sigmatic is one of my favorite brands– their goal is to help people eat more powerfully potent superfoods by incorporating them into their daily habits. This one is an awesome substitute for regular hot chocolate!! and with only 2g of sugar *high-five* $20
- Stress essential oil roll-on: I’m obsessed with this relaxing smell by True Botanicals. It’s one of their newest products and is so easy to take on-the-go for a therapeutic sense of relief. Roll onto temples, chest and wrists. $36
- Quiet essential oil: (best used with an oil diffuser). $26
- Matcha kit: feel like an expert with this kit containing all the essentials to make an authentic matcha. Bamboo whisk and spoon (fantastic for clump-free whisking), a ceramic bowl and a super high grade, organic matcha from Japan. $128
- Collagen: collagen is the primary protein in our bodies and is what gives our skin its elasticity and structure. It’s found in our muscles, skin, bones and tendons and as we age, we make less and less of it. $25
- High Vibration Beauty: a guide to living a healthy, happy, beautiful life. Written by CAP Beauty founders. $28
- Yoga mat: because every wellness guru needs a good yoga mat in their lives. $78
SHOP THE POST DIRECTLY: