Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 Siete Almond Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup organic refried pinto beans
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 medium white onion sliced
- 1/2 cup Sprouted brown rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 cup spinach
- 10-12 shrimp
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tsp Primal Palate Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut gut health!
Cook brown rice over the stove and set aside.
In a pan or skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and sauté onion and bell pepper in cumin on medium-low heat for 5-7 minutes then add in spinach to wilt at the end.
Heat beans in a small pot or in the microwave.
In a separate skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and cook shrimp with lime juice, taco seasoning and red pepper flakes until fully cooked, about 3-4 minutes each side.
Heat tortilla over an open flame until slightly crispy, spread heated beans over the top, then rice, sautéed veggies, shrimp, crumbled goat cheese then kraut, and sprinkle with red chili peppers