Spicy Shrimp Over Zoodles Smothered in Cilantro Avocado Sauce
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 12-14 shrimp thawed and rinsed, if frozen
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lime
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Cilantro avocado sauce1.5 cup fresh cilantro 1/4 cup olive oil1 tbsp apple cider vinegar1 large avocado2 small limes juiced1 tbsp minced garlic1/4 tsp sea salt1/4 tsp ground pepperFew shakes chili powder, if desired2 tbsp water
- Spiralize zucchini and set aside.
- Combine cilantro avocado sauce ingredients in a food processor (or blender) and pulse until it reaches a smooth consistency. Refrigerate once done.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil on medium heat, then add shrimp and squeeze 1/2 lime over the top and season with red pepper flakes and ground pepper. Cook 3-5 minutes on either side.
- Sauté zoodles in a separate pan with very little oil (1/4 tsp). Use tongs to toss for 2-3 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Top zoodles with shrimp and cilantro avocado sauce.