Summer Grapefruit Salad with Wild Salmon
- 3-4 cups mixed greens
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 freshly chopped grapefruit
- 1 head broccolini
- 1 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1 tsp ghee
- 2 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1-2 6-oz wild caught salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Cilantro Avocado Sauce (makes extra)
- 1.5 cups cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 large avocado
- 2 small limes juiced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic (optional)
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-4 tbsp water
Spray wild caught salmon with avocado oil, season with salt and pepper
Broil in oven on high, center rack, for about 8-12 minutes.
Sauté broccolini in avocado oil, ghee, salt and pepper on medium heat. Toss constantly and let cook for about 8-10 minutes.
Chop up and combine all ingredients.
Cilantro Avocado Sauce
Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor until desired consistency is reached.
Drizzle salad with dressing and serve with salmon. Enjoy!