Peachy Protein Smoothie
Can't get enough of this one! Perfect for summer & when peaches are in season.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 serving
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1/2 frozen peach (it's always great to buy fresh organic peaches, slice into quarters and freeze! My favorite bags to use are Stasher reusable silicone ziplocks)
- 1 pack Sambazon Tropical Immunity pack
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- shake cinnamon
- 1 handful frozen spinach
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes (optional)
- 1 serving protein powder
Blend all together and top with coconut, pineapple and chia seeds. Enjoy!