This smoothie tastes like vacation in a cup! If you’re able to get your hands on those Sambazon frozen packs from the grocery store, you have to try this one out. Also don’t get this one confused with my Peachy Green Smoothie I have most mornings– you can find that recipe here in my Sugar Detox ebook 🙂 It’s my favorite, hands down!
SHOP WHAT I USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
Tropical Peachy Protein Smoothie
Can't get enough of this one! Perfect for summer & when peaches are in season.
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1/2 frozen peach (it's always great to buy fresh organic peaches, slice into quarters and freeze! My favorite bags to use are Stasher reusable silicone ziplocks)
- 1 pack Sambazon Tropical Immunity pack
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- shake cinnamon
- 1 handful frozen spinach
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes (optional)
- 1 serving protein powder
Blend all together and top with coconut, pineapple and chia seeds. Enjoy!