This smoothie tastes like vacation in a cup! If you’re able to get your hands on those Sambazon frozen packs from the grocery store, you have to try this one out. Also don’t get this one confused with my Peachy Green Smoothie I have most mornings– you can find that recipe here in my Sugar Detox ebook 🙂 It’s my favorite, hands down!
SHOP WHAT I USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
Tropical Peachy Protein Smoothie
Can't get enough of this one! Perfect for summer & when peaches are in season.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 serving
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1/2 frozen peach (it's always great to buy fresh organic peaches, slice into quarters and freeze! My favorite bags to use are Stasher reusable silicone ziplocks)
- 1 pack Sambazon Tropical Immunity pack
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- shake cinnamon
- 1 handful frozen spinach
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes (optional)
- 1 serving protein powder
Blend all together and top with coconut, pineapple and chia seeds. Enjoy!
Hi am Laura a. Grandmother in-law she gave me your name your recipes sound so good dying to try them gerri
Teri Bradshaw says
Where can I purchase the Sambazon tropical immunity packets?
I have the same question !not easy to find online
Rachel Garrison says
Can you use fresh spinach instead? Excited to try. Love peaches!!
I just made this and it’s delicious! However, mine is green from the spinach but your is still orange??
Hi. How many calories is the smoothie? Thanks