Vegan Chocolate Nice Cream
Author: Rachael DeVaux
Recipe type: Snack/Dessert
Serves: 2-4 servings
- 4 bananas, broken apart and frozen in airtight container overnight
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 servings vanilla protein (I like Nuzest)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add frozen bananas and almond milk to high powered blender to blend (the key is to use as little liquid possible to create a thick & creamy consistency)
- Once the texture is somewhat smooth, add in protein powder and cacao powder to blend
- **I also love adding a few shakes of Cinnamon for a sweeter flavor. Other additional flavors may include fresh mint leaves, powdered peanut butter, frozen strawberries
- Blend until a very thick consistency
- You can eat immediately or put in small ramekins (portion control) and use plastic wrap to put in the freezer
- When ready to eat, take out of freezer and let defrost for 15 min beforehand
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the blog's latest content and nutrition information by email.