Ok, if you haven’t shopped the Sephora sale yet, make sure you take advantage this weekend to restock your favorite items! I snagged a few of my go-to’s, but also added some new items to my cart I’ve seen have good reviews on social. Make sure to use YAYHOLIDAY and FREESHIP at checkout.
1. Tarte creamy bronzer – I feel like I’ll never go back to regular bronzer. It feels so light-weight too!
2. Dae Shampoo – I’ve heard such great things about Dae, so I kind of loaded up this order. I’m still stuck wearing Head & Shoulders for shampoo LOL (you guys always ask me to share so there ya go), and Briogeo for conditioner, so this feels like a necessary upgrade.
3. Beauty Blender – Needed a fresh one for when I teach myself how to “bake” setting powder. Any tips?
4. Dae Deep Conditioning Treatment – my hair & scalp have been so dry going into winter. Hoping this will help!
5. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk lipstick & liner set – I haven’t bought these before, but excited to try.
6. Coconut foot masks – I feel like these would make the best stocking stuffers because we all love a moisturized foot. I got three of them!
7. Makeup by Mario master pigment pro eyeliner pencil – This is my third one in soft brown. It’s super creamy, has a matte look and I love the little brush on the opposite end to smudge and blend.
8. Dae Cactus Flower Leave in Conditioner – Ok, so I need all the help I can get keeping my hair moisturized during our Seattle winters. I think this will do the trick!
9. Dae Monsoon Moisture Mask – RT from above. Plus I’ve seen it all over social and I’ve official been influenced.
10. Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing powder – this is what I plan to pair with the beauty blender above. I got it in natural finish.
11. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – I can’t say enough about this lip mask. I wear it all the time and the scents/flavors are too good! Great stocking stuffer.
12. Kush Lip Glaze – Needed a new tinted lip moisturizer and hoping this does the trick. Clean & vegan too.
13. Clean Reserve Radiant Nectar perfume – I’m fully obsessed with this perfume after my sister gave it to me as a gift on my wedding. I bought the travel size right before we went to Greece and I’m almost out so fingers crossed Bridger follows my gift guide (coming out on the 19th!) and snags this for me for Christmas!
Make sure to share anything else we should be looking at during the sale below!