Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 lbs organic chicken tenders or breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 medium red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado or extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 large red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 small zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 handfuls snow peas
- 1/4 cup cashews
- pink salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion and cook until caramelized, about 4-5 minutes. Add chicken and sesame oil to cook for another 5 minutes, tossing constantly.
Add coconut aminos, red bell pepper, snow peas, zucchini, and cashews to cook an additional 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, give it a toss, and it's ready to serve! Enjoy!