This caramel comes together in just a few minutes and is so easy to make. Check out how I did it in this Reel 😊
- 2-3 cups pitted dates
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla, (adjust based on preference)
- 1/2 tsp flakey sea salt
- 3-4 tbsp water
- Soak the dates in hot water for 10-20 minutes or until soft, then remove and discard the pits.
- Add to a food processor with 3 tablespoons of water, vanilla and sea salt.
- Pulse until well combined, pausing and pushing the mixture down the wall of the food processor as needed until reaching a smooth consistency.
- Enjoy immediately with pretzels, apples, or my caramel apple bark (recipe in Sweets tab) or refrigerate in a sealed container for 5-7 days.